When you're a cancer survivor, you want to know that your best days aren't behind you. Whether in remission or living with cancer, you want to feel like the road ahead holds possibility and joy.
To make the most of what lies ahead, you'll need to be standing on a firm foundation of physical and emotional wellbeing. But if you're like most survivors, you weren't given much guidance about how to get back in charge of your wellness once treatment was over.
That's why I created this assessment. It only takes about 4 minutes, and will pinpoint areas that really need your attention so you can thrive.
Once you take your assessment, check your inbox right away for your assessment report and an important step you can take next. My intention is to have you walk away with greater clarity and the inspiration to make your next chapter the best yet!
0 = I don’t agree with this statement at all, or am not familiar with the topic.
4 = I mildly agree with this statement.
7 = I substantially agree with this statement.
10 = I agree with this statement 100%.
1. I never decline or struggle through activities because I'm exhausted. I have all the energy I want!
2. I only eat food that helps me stay well: no refined sugar, pesticides, antibiotics or preservatives.
3. I wake refreshed each morning because I sleep peacefully for at least 7 hours.
4. I am never bothered by side effects of my cancer treatment.
5. I trust my immune system because I'm rarely ill, and if I am I recover quickly.
1. The survival advantage of exercise is on my side: at least 30 minutes, 5 days per week.
2. I know my personal risk factors for future disease and have implemented strategies to reduce them.
3. I'm tuned in to my body's distress signals, and I respond immediately and effectively.
4. I'm not chronically stressed.
5. I'm not fearful in advance of followup scans or oncology appointments.
1. I never stay disappointed or negative - I know how to turn those around fast!
2. My attention is fully focused on what's working in my life, not what might go wrong.
3. I never second-guess or regret decisions I make.
4. I have no problem saying "no" to people and activities that aren't aligned with my needs and values.
6. I have a sense of being in charge of my wellness and happiness.
1. I have two or more people in my life who support me in my self-care practices.
2. I have someone who lovingly holds me accountable to my goals and commitments.
3. I always keep my agreements with others.
4. I always keep my agreements with myself.
5. I'm connected to a source or higher power that gives me a sense of calm and strength.
1. I have a clear, compelling written vision for how to make the most of my life from now on.
2. Cancer hasn't shaken my belief in myself and my ability to achieve my goals and dreams.
3. I have a daily practice that grounds me, connects me to my vision and prepares me for the day.
4. I'm clear on my life's purpose and how I make a difference to others.
5. I live each day with optimism and joy.
1. I'm ready to discover what's holding me back from the happy, healthy life I'd love.
2. I'm ready to move past my current obstacles into higher levels of wellness and happiness.
3. I'm ready to invest in myself to create the happy, healthy life I'd love.
Please provide your name and best emailto receive your Report of Findings.
Please select the option that best describes you.